On Friday went J8 watch charlie and choc factory. It was sooooo nice. I min the choc smell. I was kinda freezing in the cinema. Then came a part on the choc land. Wish i m inside. And the small man look so stupid. Pose as the female secretary and yikes. Look so stupid. Yar, the other one on the dance part look quite funnie. But i hate the small man!!!!!!! Looks realli dumb. Perhaps they shld consider changing it to a cuter person. Unlike dat old old face...
Today, one day after national day. nth to do on national day. Today then rmb hav to do e chinese hw. Then went Sun Plaza. Was on the lookout for si ling. Ate pop corn chicken meal at KFC. Though i dun realli like KFC... Then went upstairs and bought lots of things for Mum's bdae. Wun say wat i bought.... Mie sis n i share e pressie.
Then went home wrap wrap wrap wrap wrap. Then SL called. Then i busy. then i answered.
Sorrie i cannot go arh... I busy mah. Then she quite upset... So here to say sorrie...