After a few days of bad luck, i'm glad to say that my luck is changing...
To kick it off, i NEARLY lost my wallet AGAIN.
Ok, only enqi knows why. I don't feel much like going into the details since i'm filled with guilt and remorse at the thought of my carelessness.
And when i was all ready to settle down to do my work later on in school, I opened my bag and ...
gasped! My water bottle flooded the mini habitat in my bag.
My handphone did vomit out a lot of water.
And then enqi was happily pressing water out of my strawberry pencil box using the tissue paper (what appeared like a parody of me sucking oil out of the fries)
My handphone is still out of sorts now.
But thankfully nothing much has gone haywire.
I consider my luck is changing.
So, you can well imagine what happened during my days of bad luck.