welcome

I decided to change my blogskin to something that is neater. Navigate by clicking on the different blocks on the picture.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 @ 10:03 PM

As usual, i rushed out of my house today. I board the train to causeway point.
I met sl at woodlands and we went shopping.
This time sl is less straightfoward and didn't shoot a direct question of "Did you leave your house in a hurry?"
Some photos at pizza hut.

Sl's drink; my drink.


Mini pot containing sugar syrup. Note: the spill on the table wasn't done by us.

See the green drink? I ordered the kiwi-lemon drink. There's no slightest hint of kiwi in the drink except for the colour.

Here's sl sipping her ice lemon tea.

This photo is obviously edited before- using paint and microsoft powerpoint=.=" No photoshop at home..

Does pt find my necklace familiar? LOL i modified it from a earring to necklace.



I had no choice but to do this. Those eyebags... This photo looks ghastly right. Even the food in the pan becomes some white lump.

To show the extent of contrast and brightness.. This is the original unedited photo- only with a cool pair of coveted fashionable shades.

Eyebags...

Here's an unedited photo taken by the same camera. See the poor resolution!! T.T
Sl too pretty no need sharpening the contrast already! Side reason: you edit yourself


Sl: Don't mess with me. I know the art of cutlery.


Sis commented that my eyebags were quite bad. I added brightness and contrast to this photo until my sis pleaded "No, you see poor sl is turning white already. Meanwhile you only look at yourself only!" So i lowered the extent of brightness and contrast back.

Bought some stuff to play with.

I found this nice! No painted skin to watch! Sigh.

Credits to sis for lending me her laptop.

Labels: 30 Sep to causeway point




about me

Chern Ping
18



chatbox


max = width: 500px

links

Astrid | Brother | Charles| Crystal | Danial | Daniel | Dinah | En Qi | fiona | Inez | Jia Jin | JinYi | Keng Huang | Michelle | Mr Chong | Muzhaffar | Pei Ting | Ping Kee | Si Ling | Sister | Wen Yi | Yi Hui | Zi Qin |



archives

By Post:
■ ■ ■ I went out with peiting and siling to bugis today....
■ ■ ■ The day right after The Promos...Our class went to...
■ ■ ■ Photos of my class..Sheena and Joanna. (photo take...
■ ■ ■ On Teacher's Day... Our class plan didn't work.The...
■ ■ ■ Sis' baby photo With an awkward leg position. E.T...
■ ■ ■ While waiting to print my eom, i shall blog a shor...
■ ■ ■ At 20, sis is never too old for acting cute.And- c...
■ ■ ■ I finally resolved to continue on my work after wa...
■ ■ ■ Today's pe lesson is totally funInstead of the usu...
■ ■ ■ It's late. I just wanted to get to sleep.As I clos...

June 2005; July 2005; August 2005; September 2005; October 2005; November 2005; January 2006; February 2006; March 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; March 2007; November 2007; December 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; July 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; April 2009; May 2009; June 2009; July 2009; August 2009; November 2009; December 2009; January 2010; February 2010; April 2010; May 2010; June 2010;