I went out with some of my classmates to junction 8 after pw lecture.
While waiting for the movie time slot, sandra, eq, yy, muz and me went to the j8 library to read some books.
Then, T joined us for a while.
There, we spotted a panicky T who sprung into action immediately after receiving a call from K.It was as if he was afraid of making K wait too long for him.And T left really flushed without bading goodbye to us. After all, T shouldn't be messing up his date with K :DWe went back to the cinema only to realise that blur sandra saw the wrong time slot!
So we travelled afar... to amk hub... to watch one movie...
That movie was quite nice though.
Sandra, eq, muz and i shared the popcorn combi and pushed the popcorn around
The funniest part came:
"Why are you lying lower and lower?" I asked.
"Cause I'm afraid," replied muz who was stuck between me and sandra (we were both passing the popcorn around). It was mainly his manner of expression that made it really funny.
But i haven't seen painted skin!!!!!!!!