OP IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=DDD
and now the last chapter of our pw...
the I&R..
after tmr's submission of I&R we'll be free from pw!!!!!!
FINALLY.
After op, some of us went to eat lunch at j8.
Initially we wanted to watch the movie Max Payne but in the end, we were all sleeping in Swensens after eating lunch there.
Anw the salmon tasted VERY awful.
It was really salty and didn't taste fresh.
I had to gulp down mouthfuls of water to remove that horrible taste.
Till now, i felt so bad for having laughed at Tri after he said he broke his specs while playing soccer.
Eq and I headed for her mrt afterwards, thinking that we would be uninvited guests (and lightbulbs) if we were to go to joanna's house
But Jo still called us and asked us to join them after we
Even so, we were totally dead beat and decided to go home instead.
Reach home...
Sleeppppppppp....