welcome

I decided to change my blogskin to something that is neater. Navigate by clicking on the different blocks on the picture.

Sunday, November 02, 2008 @ 12:38 AM

Unlucky
#1: stalked by a stray dog
#2: hot oil splashed into my left eye while eating kfc 2 piece chicken meal

In the evening, we met at amk hub food court to have our dinner.
Initially 7 of our classmates were there and this increased slowly to 21 in the end.
Cool right! 21/26 went! XD a record for any of my classes ever

We went to Night Safari since it was the last day of Halloween Celebration.
Gave up my seat to this uncle carrying a baby but he wasn't even appreciative.
He didn't even smile or anything.
Just took it for granted.
Could have well pretended i didn't see him.

At the Night Safari entrance, this damn masked person scared me all of a sudden.
I didn't know why i was so frightened then.
I screamed and tried hiding away from him.
When i turned back again, i saw that face again.
From there, i lost control of myself and my mind was whirling.
I ran and ran non-stop and involuntarily teared.
According to my friend, i stepped on poor danial who was lying on the floor.
I didn't even realise.
I felt as though i totally lost control of my mind.
It's a kind of feeling that you get when you probably sniff glue or something.
Even when my classmates were trying to console me, i totally lost touch with what happened.
I didn't even realise i was crying.
I just felt very scared.

Ok fine quite embarrassing to have cried cos of that stupid mask.
I really don't know why too.
I couldn't even control my emotions then.
Who would want to cry in front of your classmates... :(

Later we went all around the night safari and saw many cute animals ranging from otter to leopard.
The camera flash wasn't on. Sandra(in white) later went home as she was feeling really unwell.
6k class photo before late eq arrived..

Zhen Xiao is attracted to older ladies. The older, the better.

Is that tri's sweat or oil from him? (guy in red shirt at second row)
Ans: A deadly mixture of both.
A closer inspection at his expression reveals a forced smile.

Tri: Everybody shuns me cos i didn't bathe since yesterday.


I wore my specs cos i couldnt see the animals from far.

Night Safari

I'm supposed to give that fearful expression.. But it looks quite loser so i just smiled.

Without realising what was in store, Tri took this photo. Tri yelled and was scared out of his wits when this woman turned around to face him.

Ok this looks quite cute. Like some tribal man.

Another scary one.
6K!!! An enjoyable learning journey!

Thank you Eq's mum for driving ilham and me to the mrt! =)

Labels: learning journey to night safari




about me

Chern Ping
18



chatbox


max = width: 500px

links

Astrid | Brother | Charles| Crystal | Danial | Daniel | Dinah | En Qi | fiona | Inez | Jia Jin | JinYi | Keng Huang | Michelle | Mr Chong | Muzhaffar | Pei Ting | Ping Kee | Si Ling | Sister | Wen Yi | Yi Hui | Zi Qin |



archives

By Post:
■ ■ ■ OP IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
■ ■ ■ On 26 October..Pt, sl, twins and i went to vivo ci...
■ ■ ■ After my pw meeting in school, the three of us met...
■ ■ ■ I was doing OP and...I looked down and saw a pool ...
■ ■ ■ I went out with some of my classmates to junction ...
■ ■ ■ As usual, i rushed out of my house today. I board ...
■ ■ ■ I went out with peiting and siling to bugis today....
■ ■ ■ The day right after The Promos...Our class went to...
■ ■ ■ Photos of my class..Sheena and Joanna. (photo take...
■ ■ ■ On Teacher's Day... Our class plan didn't work.The...

June 2005; July 2005; August 2005; September 2005; October 2005; November 2005; January 2006; February 2006; March 2006; August 2006; September 2006; October 2006; November 2006; December 2006; January 2007; March 2007; November 2007; December 2007; January 2008; February 2008; March 2008; April 2008; May 2008; June 2008; July 2008; August 2008; September 2008; October 2008; November 2008; December 2008; January 2009; February 2009; March 2009; April 2009; May 2009; June 2009; July 2009; August 2009; November 2009; December 2009; January 2010; February 2010; April 2010; May 2010; June 2010;